Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Intuition Or Something Else?
al_zaine
post Apr 20 2011, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok this will might sound a bit odd but I honestly believe there's something in it. I think something is trying to guide me or help me in life but I don't know what or who if anything. Now you might laugh but I seem to have some connection with birds pooping from above. Once I was walking along the highroad where there's a part with a roof over head and I had this feeling that a bird was going to poop on me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I continued to walk and dismissed it and as soon as I came out from the roofed part into open terrain.. splat, I got pooped on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Recently I had close calls with being pooped on, like 3 times in 1 week! Every time it landed right behind me, like 5-10inches! I took it as I was lucky.
Then last week I was heading to get some food and decided to bring all my money so I could gamble and on the way a bird pooped out of a tree right in front of me and I had this thought even though it had already landed to avoid. I even acknowledged it as a message to avoid gambling..... but I did anyway and lost everything (IMG:style_emoticons/default/doh.gif)
Was it a message, is it intuition or just complete rubbish? Since I decided to go against the "inner voice" I haven't had any run-ins with bird poop (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse