Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

In A Quandry Here., definitely in need of some wisdom.
Agata
post Nov 21 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

My daughter who admittedly is a new driver had her first accident. My husband and I ran over there etc.

The thing is I immediately thought in my head -- magick! I said nothing though thinking I was imagining things. Later my husband said to me that he thought there was just something very strange about this particular accident, just very funny. Like magick I asked? He thought a bit and said yes; I'm positive. wow!

But who, how, why? Was it a hex or just the evil eye not done intentionally. She is in a school that seems more like a home for wayward girls to me. The next town over is a bad area and my daughter shows up with a cute tiny sports car which she worked hard to buy herself but maybe someone there thinks mommy and daddy.... You get the idea.

My kid came inches from being killed so I'm not taking this lightly. The question here is if I am wrong and send spirits out that cannot complete their mission that presents a problem. I was thinking of something from the NAP for not know where your attacker is but changing the words but I just don't know how to handle this.
Can someone tell me how to get around this??? Wisdom please.

Peace

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
VitalWinds
post Nov 25 2011, 04:37 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

This spell must be for you. I had a dream that I was talking to someone who felt that something had been done to them, and that I sent them this spell. Seems like you're the one. It's to rid your enemies of violent anger, to be cast by one who takes the moral high road. Your daughter is safe, and karma will take care of the repercussions. No need to inflict negative karma on yourself.

Enemies of Mars beware,
For I have felt thy ire on a waning moon.
By the power of Venus,
What once flowed through me will now not flow through you.

Do whatever rituals suit you, this was all that I dreamed for you.

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Agata
post Nov 25 2011, 06:38 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

VitalWinds,

Che Bellissima! Much Thanks. I love when this happens.

Peace

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse