Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bringing New People
grim789
post Nov 24 2011, 09:04 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I was thinking i have been to a few other sites and have posted around in many other magick/occult forums. But no matter what this one is my number one it was my first and my favorite i love the community and the people here are very very intelligent and always so helpful. I also love the topics covered here everything about the site is just perfect. But it seems that the board is dying down some. I was thinking i would start refereeing people here would this be acceptable to the rest of the community? Wanted to ask before doing so. Maybe some other members can refer people as well i would like to see more daily discussion. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/i_triangle.gif)

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
VitalWinds
post Nov 25 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I would refer my friends here, but I'm afraid they would have some beginner questions still as they don't take enough interest to learn the basics properly.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

grim789
post Nov 27 2011, 10:57 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(VitalWinds @ Nov 25 2011, 07:13 PM) *

I would refer my friends here, but I'm afraid they would have some beginner questions still as they don't take enough interest to learn the basics properly.

But who knows it may just be the spark that allows them to really want to learn about many topics covered here and they will get good intelligent responses instead of some random BS from Google. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/connie_mini_oldman.gif)

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Nov 28 2011, 02:40 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Nov 27 2011, 11:57 PM) *

But who knows it may just be the spark that allows them to really want to learn about many topics covered here and they will get good intelligent responses instead of some random BS from Google. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/connie_mini_oldman.gif)

That's a good point. I'll see if I can get a couple of my friends to join up. They have potential. I've already spoken to them and shown them a few things so that they wouldn't go about it thinking that there was only one way to do magick or that any particular system might or might not work for them.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse