Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shadow People, An analysis
Sasin
post Feb 17 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I encountered what I presume to be "Shadow People" as a child, though as a scientist I'm inclined to believe I was hallucinating.

Has anyone here GENUINELY run into a full-fledged shadow person before? I'm looking for some answers regarding their motivations, origins and scope.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Draw
post Feb 19 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

That is interesting..
I'd love to here what you would consider the best conventional ideas why this occurs, subtle young minds prone to hallucinations etc..
Not sure why hallucinations are such an important part of being 4..

~IMO hallucinations get a lot of personal experience pigeon holed as 'invalid', which is a shame because it leaves people asking how rather than why.

fatherjhon; Well, i think it was the desperate need to do it that truly enabled me, my parents were atheist an thus useless, i took a long time thinking about it at school an decided that i wasn't good enough to make something to harm them so i'd make a glow in the dark model that would get really big an bright an scary to the 'shadows' next time they came.
Kid's aren't stupid an i knew belief was an element, an frankly i also knew i was going to be good at it one day and already knew how to do it because if magic was real then i was already in communication with my future self.

Never done magic? thinking that is your first mistake, almost everyone dose it a few times in their lives, most way more.
The hard part for you atm is identifying when you might have done it.
Any intense surreal moments?
What about times when you have seen someone making a decision, observed it, needed a certain outcome an got it.
What about times when you might have had other needs (hunger, tired, nicotine withdrawn) an the people around you start to get the same motive without the need.

Ever had a sharp pain in the chest, then found out the reason for your heart brake later?
I find stomach acid gets blamed for an awful lot of distance emotional relationships..

My god your old; i'm thinking you might just get the answers to all your questions before i do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
but then again i'm betting you already have them.

At your time of life it would be a shame if you were not contemplating doing illegal drugs while you still have a chance of obtaining them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Draw: Feb 19 2012, 03:18 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse