Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guardian Archangel, Can a human have a guardian Archangel?
Spliff77
post Feb 13 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi,

I know that we have from birth a guardian Angel, but my question is can we have a guardian Archangel?

I'm asking this because a few months ago I tried through meditation to contact my guardian Angel to no avail, all I could get was the name Ariel; I tried and tried again but no contact...no feeling...nothing, and got a little sad. I pray often to him/here so I didn't give up.

Yesterday night I prayed again and managed to go into meditation with clear intent, to contact my Guardian Angel and I did it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohyeah.gif) . Much to my amazement I could see him,well al least parts...the Aura was golden and incredible, I felt the love and gave back as much as I could...sorry for the details I'm very excited about this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif). Anyway, the thing is that I ask him for his name which is...Anael he told me very clear and I asked him again in what language is this name and he said Jewish...so I asked what it meant and he said love and peace; after this experience I did a little research and Anael, also known as Ariel, is portrayed as female (which I was inclined to belief) and also that she is one of the Archangels....many things add up like my astral sign, favorite color/flowers/days I fell better, etc.

So my question again, is it possible to have a guardian Archangel? Does this mean I'm going to get in so much trouble that I will need an powerful Archangel by my side? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif) just joking.

Thank you and I hope I didn't post in the wrong place.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
SororZSD23
post Mar 21 2012, 06:07 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

If your intention is to meditate on and evoke an Archangel, then patiently continue w/o discouragement about whether you have having some great experience or not when you sit down for this endeavor. Keep a note book and explore relevant ways to educate yourself about your interest. There is a lot of stuff out there on the Web and elsewhere about Angels, and most of it is feel-good fluffy stuff--but if that is the paradigm you need, it's not for me to judge. In magical meditation, many images may arise and it is important to not get too caught up in them. You are experiences aspects of your own consciousness and the mystical and spiritual entities that you are trying to reach will communicate with you through images and feelings that are familiar to you. That is, they do not present or name themselves as what they actually are but in way that you either expect them to or can/want to understand them as.

Ariel is an Archangel and the name is sometimes considered to be a variation of Uriel (also spelled Auriel) which was associated with the Southern quarter of space in medieval times (I think related to Ezekial's vision of the Chariot) and is now traditionally associated with the North (according to a paradigm established by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and unquestioningly adopted by the neopagan set among others). Ariel also appears in the Key of Solomon, I believe, but not in association with Uriel. Uriel means light of God

Anael is an archangel associated the planet and intelligence of Venus (also spelled Hanael) and is related to ideas about love, including romantic love.

The El part of an angel name is Hebrew for "God" The other parts of the name are sometimes from Hebrew and sometimes (if the name was created during the medieval era) a garbling of a Hebrew word and sometimes a "mashup" of foreign or mispelled words or just "barbaric" language.

--------------------
Leaving aside those principles of magic that play on the superstitious and that, whatever they be, are unworthy of the general public, we will direct our thoughts only to those things that contribute to wisdom and that can satisfy better minds . . . -from De Magia by Giordano Bruno (born 1548; burned at the stake February 16, 1600).
My Webpage

+Quote Post

Spliff77
post Mar 27 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(SororZSD23 @ Mar 21 2012, 03:07 PM) *

If your intention is to meditate on and evoke an Archangel, then patiently continue w/o discouragement about whether you have having some great experience or not when you sit down for this endeavor. Keep a note book and explore relevant ways to educate yourself about your interest. There is a lot of stuff out there on the Web and elsewhere about Angels, and most of it is feel-good fluffy stuff--but if that is the paradigm you need, it's not for me to judge. In magical meditation, many images may arise and it is important to not get too caught up in them. You are experiences aspects of your own consciousness and the mystical and spiritual entities that you are trying to reach will communicate with you through images and feelings that are familiar to you. That is, they do not present or name themselves as what they actually are but in way that you either expect them to or can/want to understand them as.

Ariel is an Archangel and the name is sometimes considered to be a variation of Uriel (also spelled Auriel) which was associated with the Southern quarter of space in medieval times (I think related to Ezekial's vision of the Chariot) and is now traditionally associated with the North (according to a paradigm established by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and unquestioningly adopted by the neopagan set among others). Ariel also appears in the Key of Solomon, I believe, but not in association with Uriel. Uriel means light of God

Anael is an archangel associated the planet and intelligence of Venus (also spelled Hanael) and is related to ideas about love, including romantic love.

The El part of an angel name is Hebrew for "God" The other parts of the name are sometimes from Hebrew and sometimes (if the name was created during the medieval era) a garbling of a Hebrew word and sometimes a "mashup" of foreign or mispelled words or just "barbaric" language.

Hi,

Thank you for this, I was feeling a bit discouraged but that only means I must study/meditate more. No the fluffy feelings are not enough I want to know more...It makes sense that they would communicate that way but in my point of view unfortunately that limits the experience and the information we might receive if we can't go beyond our limits...You have knowledge in the area as I can tell, what's your specialty? If you don't mind me asking.

Peace

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse