Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Perfect Astrology, Impossible but nice to know
Draw
post Jul 7 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I was having a pretty heavy Neptune transit through my AC a few years ago while researching tree of life stuff,

So i made this, it seems pretty hot to me but that's me..

Understanding perfection is understanding why we ain't so i figured it was a subject going to happen.

Would you put the planets someplace else? why?

I was pondering putting them on the cusps, clockwise, tho i'm not sure.
Swapping Mercury for Uranus?

Also, say you could set up a bunch of obelisks or something representing the planets an have ur wife give birth under any combination you desired, would you?
Personally i think i would, depends on the wife though..

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Draw: Jul 7 2012, 02:40 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Draw
post Jul 11 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Aaaah, to be a billionare.. I'd change the face of the world forever.. Mwahahaha!
I've genuinely had the ambition to build a building for this kind of thing for about 6 years, like a health-spa designed for pregnant women with a blessed birthing pool surrounded by vegetation indoors, like a little piece of paradise..
Also a banging club, a chapel for weddings and a cheep hotel on top. I'll do it one day...

The 'Perfect Chart' as i've put it is could be quite useful for creating magical items etc.. as you might have guessed.
I don't think the same process can easily be transmitted for birthing though IMO, it's just that i think the reason astrology has such an effect on newborns isn't so much the initial moment of birth but the continuation of that moment..
Take Pluto for example, it has quite a fixed strong nature about it because it takes so long to move.. it kind of has more time to 'imprint' in it's location than say.. Mercury.
If Mercury was to stay fixed for a longer period of time it's effect would become much harder IMO.
Also, what happens when the baby leaves the conditioned area of it's birth? the snap to a different set of positions could cause disorientation and untold difficulties

This is why i think that the 'birthing area' should be a place that mother an baby can spend a great deal of time in after the birth (approx 3 months) and that the planets during this time-frame should move at a fairly natural rate.
Their should also be 'after effects' of the magick that would re-orientate the planets to their natural positions after the baby has left the area.
This would mean either the total effect has a start time an a finish time or the planets within the area should continually waver in an orb with an approximate size to their natural rate of movement.

All a bit difficult without the cash,

I personally think it's a crime letting so many people get born in hospitals, terrible places, filled with death an dickheads.
I was lucky enough to get born in a lovely haunted house with out any drugs, an i didn't get christened (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

What do you mean by a Celestial Genius? like a supercharges divine egregor made for the property?
Also you said that you could consecrate tools for when their older, what about germinating loads of different seeds of tree's! by the time their 18 or so they could have the bestest knobbly staff you could get an some good friends besides.
Loads of great ideas (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) totally morally dubious subject! lol

This post has been edited by Draw: Jul 11 2012, 11:36 AM

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Jul 11 2012, 01:02 PM
Post #3

Practicus
Group Icon

Mmm, the imprinting of the Natal Chart upon a newborn is said to occur at the moment they take their first breath - from the vedic astrological point of view this is because the stars exert an influence on the prana in the air, which the baby takes into itself at that moment and because it is the first 'impression' of the prana, this becomes the babies natal condition. Presumably under the same working theory, if the prana or vital energy in a place is so altered ahead of time in preparation, there you go. A more practical concern within the paradigm might be whether the child's connection to the stars would be impaired do to the asynchronous natal vs. transiting energies. Once out of the, we'll say, 'field' the child effectively is beset by the various transits present. This could be calculated as well, however - you could perhaps take advantage of calculated aspects by 'setting them off' with other planets in the midst of their natural transit. You might birth a prodigy this way, who knows?

The celestial genius can be thought of as the 'name' of a person's natal chart. The degrees of the wheel are assigned letters in sequence, and sometimes in a cipher algorithm to ensure a greater degree of uniqueness, which are then written down planet by planet in order of importance in the chart, usually determined by dignity and debility. The name is arbitrary in and of itself - but it is a short, vocal/visual expression of a very specific signature. I have an algorithm for creating sigils out of these names that have a look similar to the seals of the archangels (a kind of running line with variations along the length in most cases), and have used this method to materially imprint the 'name' of the auspicious moment or the desired auspices on an object. Hypothetically you could evoke this name, but this is not the way that I use them.

All the talk about birthing babies under artificial natal conditions is pretty much just wild speculatory hypothesizing - I can't see myself ever going to the trouble to arrange such a thing, and there really is no telling what kind of madness one might inflict upon a poor kid thereby.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse