Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Possible Soul Exchange?
Eria
post Nov 29 2012, 11:05 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi guys, I'm new here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I would like to ask, would it be possible if I want my soul to be in someone else's body. Have you heard of walk-ins? Is there such practices/ritual for this? Hope to know more

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
☞Tomber☜
post Nov 30 2012, 10:25 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Goibniu @ Nov 30 2012, 04:35 AM) *

I know what she means by 'walk ins'. SHe means that sometimes a person goes through a rough time and it seems that they just vacate the body, like a non physical form of suicide or resigning from their life. They are replaced by a loose spirit who probably has the original person's memories, but the memories are distant or unclear. The walk in may exhibit a different personality or new skills.

That sounds horrible but I don't understand how that would work. How would you identify this vacant state? This is a very interesting thread. Even though this who thing does sound super dangerous (like fatherjohn mentioned with getting rid of the cord) I'm wondering about that memory issue. If some random spirit is able to remember the person's original memories then I'm curious how much memory a magician would be able to get out of some other person they did this to.

Honestly this whole process of taking over someone else's body seems a little evil. Basically this would kill someone unless the other person just went temporarily astral or maybe blacked out. This is purely conjecture but it seems to me that going into the astral, then forcibly entering someone else's body would kill them. It's not pleasant to bring up but I don't know how else to say it.

Also this would mean that a person who could do this would be as powerful as the bald man in the wheelchair from X-Men. Or even if this wasn't deadly or dangerous for one or either parties involved, the potential for damage would be incredible considering the potential political or otherwise influential candidates for this.

Sorry if I got carried away hear but I'm interested in hearing what other people have to say about this. Regardless this would be an extremely advanced and tricky move to pull off.

This post has been edited by ☞Tomber☜: Nov 30 2012, 10:25 PM

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2024 - 04:44 PM