Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Why Hasnt Anyone.., summoning
Chorozon
post Apr 3 2013, 09:40 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Why hasnt anyone filmed the summoning of a demon to physical manifestation? Ive heard dozens of stories of people seeing the demon before them, speaking to it, and it being as real as anything else in the room. I dont buy the whole "oh you just feel the demons presence and talk to it in your head"...sorry but that sounds like the evokation didnt work and your imagination is just playing around.. Im a skeptic but i believe in demons ONLY because of many first hand accounts people who DONT practice any kind of magic have had and have nothing to gain by telling me their experience...but it seems the people who DO practice evokations dont physically see them...and for those who have..Well why hasnt anyone filmed one?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
☞Tomber☜
post Jul 29 2013, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Props to the magician who can pull that off. But on another note, I didn't know IA tried that. Doesn't he have a website or something? I need to find that.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse