Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Lovesickness (quite Literally)
amongthehidden
post Apr 6 2014, 06:35 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've had the issue of literally getting sick when getting involved with men, which obviously is a problem. Every time I would see them, or have a very emotional conversation with them (it could be either good or bad - for instance if they say they love me or break up with me) I would throw up. Now, I've seen doctors and psychiatrists and everything in between to no avail. Perhaps someone here has an idea how I might solve this using some good old fashion magick? I have done prayers and meditation on the subject, but unfortunately nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--------------------
Le Parkour:

Tougher than LaCrosse,
More exciting than Football,
Less competitive than Solitaire.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
amongthehidden
post Apr 7 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Mystic - I don't have a whole lot of experience with ceremonial magick, but I'm definitely open to it. Most of the meditations I've been doing specifically for this issue have been just very general - I was trying to "mellow out" energy and found it helped in delaying my reaction, but not in getting rid of it.

Lantern - I did suspect it was an association but I suppose I should clarify - I don't get the reaction around all (or even most) men, only ones I have strong emotional feelings for. Physical attraction seems to not be a part of it. I've tried hypnotherapy and even things such as accupuncture (for anxiety) but they haven't worked. I've done the whole "talk yourself through it" and tried anxiety medications as well as acid reflux medications to avoid getting sick. I don't really get nervous when speaking to men, but perhaps it is a subconscious thing.

Also, thankfully the men have been good sports about it and don't make me feel horrible about myself, but let's be honest - getting sick isn't exactly the most attractive thing.

Thanks to both of you for your help - I wasn't respecting a response so quickly!

--------------------
Le Parkour:

Tougher than LaCrosse,
More exciting than Football,
Less competitive than Solitaire.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse