Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Intuition Or Something Else?
al_zaine
post Apr 20 2011, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok this will might sound a bit odd but I honestly believe there's something in it. I think something is trying to guide me or help me in life but I don't know what or who if anything. Now you might laugh but I seem to have some connection with birds pooping from above. Once I was walking along the highroad where there's a part with a roof over head and I had this feeling that a bird was going to poop on me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I continued to walk and dismissed it and as soon as I came out from the roofed part into open terrain.. splat, I got pooped on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Recently I had close calls with being pooped on, like 3 times in 1 week! Every time it landed right behind me, like 5-10inches! I took it as I was lucky.
Then last week I was heading to get some food and decided to bring all my money so I could gamble and on the way a bird pooped out of a tree right in front of me and I had this thought even though it had already landed to avoid. I even acknowledged it as a message to avoid gambling..... but I did anyway and lost everything (IMG:style_emoticons/default/doh.gif)
Was it a message, is it intuition or just complete rubbish? Since I decided to go against the "inner voice" I haven't had any run-ins with bird poop (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mephilis
post Apr 26 2014, 06:06 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

Call it intuition or call it instinct they both work the same. I experience this playing billiards. If I play from my gut I clear the table, if I think about a shot too long I scratch.
the lesson here is; If you get a "crappy" feeling step out of the way, and whatever you do don't look up..... and if you must, don't open your mouth!

This post has been edited by Mephilis: Apr 26 2014, 06:19 AM

--------------------
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Albus Dumbledore

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse