Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

When The Greys Come Calling..., Posted here because it deals with Counter-Evocation. (Exorcism)
Petrus
post Aug 10 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

This was in response to someone on OccultCorpus, but I thought it might be of interest here too.

I was terrorised by the Greys at various times throughout my childhood, and needing to get rid of them was one of the main things that first got me into magick on a practical level. I found three things that helped:-

1) Sandalwood incense. Dragonsblood would probably work too.
2) The LBRP.
3) A statue and Yantra of MahaKali, my patron Goddess. Whenever I move house, the first thing I do is dedicate a new bedroom to Kali Ma, and the Yantra gets charged periodically as well. If your friend has another Godform of his own, that will help, but Kali is specifically a demon slayer and so she is very good in this regard. The Archangel Michael would also be a good choice for an entity to call on for assistance.

I found it helpful to banish daily, and burn incense before sleep. Regular devotion to your Godform of choice, and a likeness of said Godform in your bedroom/sleeping area is also strongly recommended.

The Greys are basically terrorists and cowards. They have two elements; one acorporeal, and one corporeal. The acorporeal element will come first, and scout a person out, and if the person is deemed a suitable target, the corporeal element (physical beings, and an abduction) may possibly subsequently follow.

They are terrorists in the sense that their primary modus operandi is the generation of fear and other negative emotions, which they feed from. They also get off on and draw elation from the idea that they can take a person and render them entirely helpless, with complete impunity, as well as the idea that a victim can feel as though there is nowhere where they can go, to remove themselves from the threat of potential abduction. The main point behind an abduction is for the experience to be as invasive, horrifying, and dehumanising as possible, which maximises the negative emotional yield for them.

They are cowards in the sense that they will generally only abduct people within sparsely populated, rural areas, and usually in either the early morning or late at night. You generally will not hear or read about abductions occurring in highly populated areas, or during the day. They like getting a person alone, helpless, and maximally vulnerable.

The above has helped me to ward them off, but when I develop a bit more, magically speaking, I'd like to actually go on the offensive and take the fight to them, a little. What I'd specifically like to do is isolate the main spirit(s) among them, and get them bound within a Hell construct somewhere for a long period of time, so that nobody else has to worry about them.

This post has been edited by Petrus: Aug 10 2009, 08:41 AM

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Neshamah
post Dec 18 2014, 07:09 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow.

--------------------