Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Greetings, New Girl Here, Just a new girl saying hello
LunarExplorer
post Dec 2 2013, 09:20 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey there! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I guess I don't have much to say, I am new to the forums and not new to the occult. I have been a practicing chaote for near on some 20 years. Originally I started out reading the runes, which showed me a little "peek behind the curtain", so to speak. I have been lucky enough to share various times in my life with other spiritual types.

I am, as always, venturing to learn more, that is what brings me here. I am currently looking at incorporating the Kuji-kiri into my work, I have been using hand seals of my own throughout the years and find it to be a good natural expression.

It feels odd to just blurt out things about myself, I am sure we will learn more about each other over time. I hope to have some good chats.

~Luna

This post has been edited by LunarExplorer: Dec 2 2013, 09:32 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
CatnipQueen
post Jul 31 2015, 12:41 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(LunarExplorer @ Dec 2 2013, 10:20 AM) *

Hey there! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I guess I don't have much to say, I am new to the forums and not new to the occult. I have been a practicing chaote for near on some 20 years. Originally I started out reading the runes, which showed me a little "peek behind the curtain", so to speak. I have been lucky enough to share various times in my life with other spiritual types.

I am, as always, venturing to learn more, that is what brings me here. I am currently looking at incorporating the Kuji-kiri into my work, I have been using hand seals of my own throughout the years and find it to be a good natural expression.

It feels odd to just blurt out things about myself, I am sure we will learn more about each other over time. I hope to have some good chats.

~Luna

Hello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I enjoyed reading your profile. If you're interested in chatting a bit, feel free to check out my page and read a bit about my interests.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse