Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[sell] Goetic Circle
loki
post Dec 26 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Having a request or two recently for me to construct 9ft goetic circles for a couple of people (one of which changed their minds, so I have sold that one to someone else) , I have a number of 12' by 9' robust cotton sheets, which I bought in bulk for the task. The circle I construct is normally in hebrew (in its most correct form), though I can do obvioulsy english, also phonecian and Greek and it normally takes me several days to complete.

If anybody is interested in having a goetic circle then let me know via the message service, and I'll send you details and pictures of the completed circles I have already done.

I also have two lion skin belts spare, which I will not use myself if anybody is on the lookout for this goetic tool.

loki

This post has been edited by loki: Dec 26 2008, 04:12 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
jimmyr63
post Aug 8 2015, 07:22 AM
Post #2

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(loki @ Dec 26 2008, 03:57 PM) *

Having a request or two recently for me to construct 9ft goetic circles for a couple of people (one of which changed their minds, so I have sold that one to someone else) , I have a number of 12' by 9' robust cotton sheets, which I bought in bulk for the task. The circle I construct is normally in hebrew (in its most correct form), though I can do obvioulsy english, also phonecian and Greek and it normally takes me several days to complete.

If anybody is interested in having a goetic circle then let me know via the message service, and I'll send you details and pictures of the completed circles I have already done.

I also have two lion skin belts spare, which I will not use myself if anybody is on the lookout for this goetic tool.

loki

I am interested in your goetic circles.
[email protected]

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse