Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dragons, Dragons of every description
Radiant Star
post May 6 2005, 04:49 AM
Post #1

Theoricus
Group Icon

Continuing from a split topic...

Speaking from my own experience with my dragon, he is very cuddly with me, or maybe he just enjoys the energy and I mistake it for his affection (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
Anyway, he definitely has an aggressive side; he is very territorial and flies in a great rage at anything that puts even a breath over his boundary.

Edit: Just in case anyone thinks mine is pink, no, not a pretty colour at all, but you can't have everything can you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Jabberwock
post Oct 29 2005, 08:37 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey cool. Other people with dragon friends :)

'My' dragons tend to come and go as they please but I have a regular rotation of 9-12 around. They love to be talked about and they usualy read over my shoulder like right now :)

The main biggie is Gregory and his 'partner' is Sebastian. I find that they can change size if they wish, from the palm of your hand to the size of a fortress, but generall Gregory is about the size of a small house. He's kinda beefy and muscley and a soft moss/foresty green with some blotches of brown. His underbelly is a dusty tan and the has a few stubby horns.

He's making disparaging comments to me but I cant hear him clearly at the moment. -_-

Good old Gregory usually has tiny little wings.

Sebastian is...different. He's a shimmering blue color...kinda like a sapphire. He doesnt have horns but his scales go out all over the place like spikes. His wings are large and his neck & tail are...huge. He's a bit smaller than Gregory. He has kind of a black patten on his back that goes down his tail. I met him in a snow drift last year :)

Gregory tends to be the Guardian and Sebastian is the Aggressor...or aggressive protector. He gets little use and tends to be smug. He'll send a strange tickle down my back sometimes, I ge the feeling it has to do with the things he finds funny. Like teasing me.

The others come and go....There is Roark (a smooth grey dragon wth a silvery mane), Mephisto (who is a Greek dragon...go figure), Sarah, Jake, Gryffon, Leon, Xiang (chinese dragon there...he's moody and doesnt often talk or check on me), Albert and Beatrice (who are twin blue colored dragons...like my big sister and somehow Al is like my little brother), Nathan (he's black and silver and seems ot take delight in mayhem and destruction, regardless if it is for or against me), Barbados (Who flippin scares the hell out of me sometimes. I can't see him clearly, hes mostly a shadow form in the shape of a dragon, he has 3 unblinking white eyes...give me snarky comments on occassion but is usually silent), and Patrick (who is a purpley peacock colored dragon who drops by sometimes).

Theres also a horde of little dragons that come around. They bug the cat sometimes.

Generally I find most of them like big cats. They kind of purr when they are pleased and I can 'feel' their smiles and moods. Sometimes they drop images into my head and that's always weird. :) Rarely do I hear their voices.

Mephisto is the one who tells me things, and the information is sparring and usually its volunteered. Not often is the times he will answer a question I ask.

Apparently these are their names translated into earth tongue...and it can be from whatever language they identify with. Some of them have more...fantastical names, like Zor, or Zabber.

I've set aside stones for them, each has a favorite. They also seem to like my sword and have given not so good reviews on the only book on 'dragon magick' I could find. Most of them find it amusing at least. :)

I love my dragons. ^_^

--------------------
By a route obscure and lonely,
Haunted by ill angels only,
Where an Eidolon, named NIGHT,
On a black throne reigns upright,
I have reached these lands but newly
From an ultimate dim Thule-
From a wild clime that lieth, sublime,
Out of SPACE- out of TIME.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Radiant Star   Dragons   May 6 2005, 04:49 AM
bym   Greetings! On an interesting note....I was awa...   May 6 2005, 09:48 AM
Saintgeorge   :wacko: OOps really sorry about that, this is supp...   May 6 2005, 07:05 PM
GeNoCyDe   *Sigh* The sins of the fathers......... For enlig...   May 11 2005, 12:56 PM
bym   GeNoCyDe, Greetings! Ah, well....I have been r...   May 11 2005, 03:55 PM
GeNoCyDe   By the definition my Dragon friend gave it makes h...   May 11 2005, 05:33 PM
bym   Greetings GeNoCyDe, Radiant Star and SaintGeorge...   May 11 2005, 09:01 PM
Wiseone   Well my dragon is pretty friendly like and we are ...   May 11 2005, 10:10 PM
Radiant Star   Because it is hard to believe in dragons for most ...   May 12 2005, 12:38 AM
GeNoCyDe   If the Faree like him,then I can count him as a ...   May 12 2005, 01:52 AM
GeNoCyDe   That's her,but her recent growth spurt has l...   May 12 2005, 01:55 AM
GeNoCyDe   Dragon personalaties: Since my posts earlier I...   Jun 18 2005, 07:45 AM
Radiant Star   I have just re-read this thread and alarmed to see...   Jun 18 2005, 08:11 AM
GeNoCyDe   Nah,his head is all wrong for a chaos wyrm.they...   Jun 18 2005, 02:39 PM
Radiant Star   Yes, Dharma is male but no bits that I can see to ...   Jun 18 2005, 03:12 PM
GeNoCyDe   The only Male dragon I ever saw that looked ...   Jun 19 2005, 05:42 AM
Mr_Merlin   Greetings From the descriptions of dragons on thi...   Jun 23 2005, 04:50 PM
DollHouseKitty   OOO!!! People I can relate too!...   Jun 23 2005, 08:15 PM
Saintgeorge   :angel Alas poor little one met a sad end, durin...   Jun 24 2005, 06:16 AM
DollHouseKitty   Oh no, I'm very sad to hear that. I pray he ke...   Jun 24 2005, 11:00 AM
Wiseone   I am also sorry for your lose as well SaintGeorge....   Jun 24 2005, 11:39 AM
GeNoCyDe   Dragons,at least my Tia can shape shift,I presume ...   Jun 29 2005, 07:07 AM
GeNoCyDe   I think your dragon is merely a young regular dr...   Jun 29 2005, 07:11 AM
Mr_Merlin   Greetings! The dragon which made itself known...   Sep 13 2005, 06:32 AM
Radiant Star   Hi Mr Merlin Dragons can look after themselves, b...   Sep 13 2005, 07:09 AM
Mr_Merlin   Greetings Radiant Star! Thanks for that advic...   Sep 14 2005, 07:28 AM
Radiant Star   Gosh, they are a lot of questions Mr Merlin! ...   Sep 15 2005, 07:28 AM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse