Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Uncertain, Did I AP? Am I going in the right direction?
Stjerne-kropp
post Sep 13 2012, 07:34 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi, everyone. I'll try to make this short.

I've been attempting astral projection, but one night whilst dreaming, I had a dream (seemingly) I was in my room in my bed, and as I try to get up to reach something, I go right back onto my bed as if I had not gotten up. It was reminiscent of those occurrences where you're sleeping and you have to get up for something, then you have a dream you just did that task, but you really didn't.

When I ended up back on my bed, I tried the task again (I don't remember what I was trying to do), I got up, in the process of doing the task, I was transported back onto the bed, and I finally realized that I was sleeping, and that I was sleep paralyzed. It didn't fully occur to me I was actually dreaming though, just enough to where I was calm.

I then said to myself that since I'm in this state, I'll try AP. I shift my consciousness away from my body and immediately I'm floating at the side of my bed in a milky white body with no torso or legs.

There's a little more to the story but I'll stop there. My question is, does anyone think this was an astral projection from a dream or not?

- I've heard when you AP, your vision becomes 360 degrees, mine was not. My vision was a normal first person viewpoint. I would love clarification on this.
- I did feel as if I was disconnected from my actual 'dream' body when this was happening, and the event itself is still quite vivid.

Thanks.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse