Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Healing?, Just a few questions
Ethereal Sight
post Mar 17 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Light Wielder
Group Icon

Hey, everybody, so I'm asking about energy healing. Now, before you go off on me like the last guy I just wanted to say that I did read through a lot of the other posts (I ran a search on healing) but still ran into trouble finding what I was looking for. I have a badly injured ankle and I'm in the middle of the tennis season - obviously this is an inconvenience to me and the entire team. I've been trying to heal it (focusing healing energy on the injury, etc.), but there's only so much I can do. I'm not trying to spell-beg, I just wanted to ask if you guys had any helpful tips (particularly one that could help me relieve the pain in a short amount of time) on this.

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse