Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Can You Run Too Many Spells At A Time?
fatherjhon
post Jan 26 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #1

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

I have been having some issues with parasites lately. That is for me somewhat uncommon. When I look for causes I came up with weak dispersed energy as a possibility. I have been doing a lot of magick recently and at the moment I have thee enchanted items, two alters, a protection type spell around my place, and a spell I thought I killed sometime ago which is still running. I also do small rituals every so often for everyday things that I need an edge on. I have never done this much maintained magick before and I was wondering if it could lead to energy seeping out or being ineffectual and dispersed. Thus leading to little nasties hanging around and feeding of the waste.

In theory I know magick is supposed to leave me with more energy then I expend, but I have a hard time with blockages and seem to form them as fast as I fix them.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse