Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Difficulty Reading Tarot Cards
Shogunronin
post Jan 2 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi everyone

I have been using the 'Split Hexagram Spread' method in reading Tarot cards. I am only a bigginer in this and so far I have dedicated 1 and a half hours a day in practicing although after doing alot I find that all my readings are sounding the same with every card if you know what I mean. What I seem to be doing is just looking at the 'card key words' with no other way of going about it. Does anyone know how I can be more accurate in my interpretations in reading the cards? I been using the Major Arcana only. Im currently reading 'Modern Magick by Daniel Michael Kraig in which this system is used. Has anyone completed this part and could give me some guidance on making my readings even more accurate and creative? Like for example I know how to read the other cards in context but the FIRST TWO CARDS in 'Spiritual influences coming down to the physical plane' I don't know how to interpret them. I would really appreciate if someone could help me just a little it would be really appreciated.

thank you!

ShogunRonin

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse