Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Scrying..., WITH WATER????
Ethereal Sight
post May 10 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #1

Light Wielder
Group Icon

So yeah, I've been experimenting a little with divination, remote viewing, etc. As I've mentioned before, I have some level of proficiency with air and water magick. So I have a glass orb with bubbles inside and blue glass dolphins around the edges. I got it a long time ago and I find that the connection with water I gave it is actually extremely powerful - I built constructs and protective spells on it over the years that were all based around the element so I think it's used to the association... besides the fact that I got it at an aquarium. So yeah, it's pretty useful to cast water magick with. I recently got to thinking about scyring with a crystal ball, and realized that I could probably use water magick in this glass ball to do it. So I'd tried scrying before... the results.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry_pissed_off_emoticon.gif) ........ yeah. So I tried it and started to get a blurry image of something (it was very dark... dark purple background with a black shadow moving on top of it - I'm not sure what it was) and then lost it. I tried repeating it that night but made no further progress. I was just posting this up here in case anybody wanted to try it or give me some advice on how to make it work.

Thanks!

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse