Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[q]powers
Minase Taki
post Feb 24 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

i dont know if here is the best place to post this,but i have a question for you guys (sorry if it is the wrong thread)
im a healer lol thats what my auro tell me (i have it blue with white)anyway this is not why made me,but i really feel lots of energy in me,i was wondering if i can heal peoples from diseases.
Main reason: I have an paralized uncle and i saw lots of peoples could heal ,anyway i was wondering if i can do this myself on him.
i looked at his aura he got an 2 layer(thats my level now just 2-3levels of aura i can see) aura only on his head, the foots got just 1 small aura layer ( he cant feel/move his legs).
I was thinking,when something is wrong with your KI /chakra /power how you want to call it,your aura is disturbed,and i saw this in his aura,i though if i can heal his chakras i could make his aura better which will result into a healing stuff.
Dont know they are my theorys,if someone have books/sugestions or anything else about healing paralized peoples i would be gratefully thanksfull.
Thank you very much.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse