Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dealing With Mental Noise., Personal Help
LadyMorwen
post May 20 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Many of us suffer from excessive "mental noise" meaning we accidentally pick up the thoughts & feelings (in case of empathy & telepathy combined) from the people around us, this ability becomes more & more open/sensitive over the years.

At the beginning one struggles to hear other thoughts that are directly sent to ourselves while practicing with a willing partner, as time goes by, after a few months of practice sometimes or a few years in my case, then we find ourselves doing the contrary; trying to shut up the noisy crowd that we hear in our minds & sadly more often that not being unsuccessful.

For those who have that problem like myself I developed a personal technique that gives me great results & will share it here, the exercise is as follows:

Relax yourself as if you were to mediate, concentrate on hearing the noisy crowd that's in your mind, see then in a visualization, tons of people talking at a hurriedly pace in front of you as if you were not there watching them, then turn your back on then & visualize your front door in front of you & the crowd behind you.

Simply step into "your home" through you front door & shut/slam the door behind you tight (no don't look back),lock & bolt the door if necessary & know for a fact that once that's done you will no longer hear the crowd out there, hear the silence, feel the peace that is now with you in "your house", come out of the deep concentration slowly & be assured that no one will open that door unless you do it yourself.

Happy practice

Important note: For me it worked from the first try, since everyone's different & taking the idea of "shutting up/off" the "internal crowd or crow in your head" as a base/platform you will also be able to create your own personal technique with whatever idea to shut the crowd up is best suited for you.

Kind Regards:
LadyMorwen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse