Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Pedophiles
SharkLover
post Oct 23 2014, 08:44 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well i hope is in right , oh well i know it is so . What do you thing it means ( well i know already) well what do you think ?
I so Pedophile women (I call her disgusting slut or B... ) well how she fucked a kid well this kid than put himself infront of me (FACT)
and this woman went inside me as reptilian and something else (FACT) with spoiled brad (her kid) well it could be someone changed as this brad ( not it was so) what she said to was " dont tell me you cant come"

I M LIKE Wtf im not a pedophile (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif) what THIS SLUT THINK IM ¬¬ than i realised she is a demon (monster) ..... I HATE PEDOPHILES ..
i cant stand them ( i would rather beat the crap aout of it) (fact) THAN this b.... there was also naked brad (girl) and this bitch like always want to make me dirty (fact)

NOW IS MY HATRED TO MUCH ? (THAT ONLY MEANS THAT THESE ENTITIES SUPPORT RAPE AND PEDOPHILIA ) .
I DESPISE Pedophiles GREATLY . SHOULD I TAKE THAT JUST AS A DREAM and NOTHING ELSE BUT IT IS so ANNOYING (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif)

and there was also one psychopath with the kid who say OBEY OBEY and torture kid on ME , you are you serious (he changed as Anubis and also as Stolas before also Belial ( BUT I'M AWESOME THAT I KNOW THEY WERE NOT)

BUT LOOK IF I THOUGHT THAT THEY WHERE ( BEACUSE IM NOT SO SMART AND I AM) I COULD BLAME SOMEONE WHO DID COMPLETLY NOTHING I would blame innocent one ( WHICH WOULD BE MR: STOLAS AND BELIAL VICTIM HERE also Anubis ) FOR NO REASON . WHICH OF COURSE I THOUGHT AT FIRST THEY WHERE BUT LATER FOUND OUT its not the case .
WHO KNOWS WHAT THOSE CHANGE ALSO THEY EVEN CHANGE VOICES (FACT) (especially the psycho he change anything you wish you could ask what he did not was haha XD . And this woman (one) with kid spoiled one of course always plotting and lying ON SATAN SITE (AND WE FOUND DEMON YEAH) monster .

ther was also (he) who yelling ENKI ENKI and in the end INSULTED ENKI , Enki is that you haha XD ( i did hited him) (o how i wish i could killed him) ^^ before that he put something inside my mouth some strane shit . Like a long dick (disgusting yuck) and than again also only that woudnt be surprised if was the same shit (fact) just like before with kid but this time he didnt say anything . And woman(brad) inside smile of course c . Who come as reptilian with kid .
They also change as greys and attacking you and also harasing as be carefull that Mr. Anu dosnt get you and so on .
They want blame reptilians (psycho boy) that Reptilian did it ) BUT THEY NEVER DONE ANYTHING . Nor greys .
The kid(woman) was so happy to be grey ( and there was psycho also and the one who wants (sorry it looked like he want to f%*! Enki sorry my comarade but ....) whatever . And someone behing me (this one i didnt so BUT i think it was a woman also i woudnt be surprised at all she is smart enough to plot (fact) on stupid things which already did .

This post has been edited by SharkLover: Oct 23 2014, 09:06 AM

--------------------
http://delightearth.weebly.com

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse