Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Question About Archangel Michael, a rather odd situation
fury411
post Dec 5 2008, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi

I'm new to evocation and just starting to learn anything and everything about it. For a couple of days I have been thinking about what would happen if I actually did it down the line and who I would call. I eventually decided arch angel Michael. Yesterday afternoon I started thinking about what I would offer him in return. Actually it became kind of funny because I said to myself well he would be a guest so to speak and if he shows up and I have nothing I'm gonna look stupid. I wonder what he would want. lol Then out of nowhere in the middle of this thought someone says "Apples". I was so shocked I couldn't think of anything else to say other then "umm ok" . I was hoping someone might beable to give me their thoughts on this. Do you think it was an actual answer from him or am I just fooling myself? Is there a connection? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

btw: If I posted this in the wrong place I'm sorry I'm new to the forum as well.

Fury

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse