Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

What Am I, How am I classified with what my capabilities are?
Barnard
post Feb 24 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Chances are that no one remembers my first post here, so I'll reiterate real quick:

A long time ago when I was a child, I was approached by a gang who tried to mug me with a pocket knife, cornered by a fence. Next thing I knew, I was on the other side of the fence and the gang was just reacting.

Another time in my childhood, I was riding a bike down a sharp hill. I flew through the intersection and was about to get hit by a semi truck. Spontaneously, my bike dramatically speed up, just enough to narrowly miss it. Not smart, I know, but I was young.

Now for the main point:

Both instances involved mortal fear. I later in life found that I'm able to sense energies, but usually can't identify them, because they're so faint. Sometimes I've detected what I bleieve to be a ghost here and there, but they usually wouldn't stick around after I noticed them. I can't see them, just sense them. My theory on how to improve this ability is to be in a dark room with no light at all and practice manuevering around without bumping into things, by relying on the energy frequencies around me. I've tried this a little in the past and got to the point where I can sense objects, but can't judge distance or depth. Just partial direction.

For clarity purposes, I have given this the term "energy frequencies" because what I sense varies alot. I don't know if what I'm sensing is hidden entities or the actual world around me like the air, ground, buildings, living things grass and trees. I can't determine what is what unless I single out an individial "pattern" (recurring segment of the frequency)

It is my theory that once I recognize a pattern, learn to understand it, and get a grasp on it by successfully memorizing the pattern, I can control it. This theory is born by those rare occurances mentioned above. See, when I felt that chaotic moment of mortal fear, I instictively froze up, which cleared my mind. The only thing I thought about in that second was what I felt. I didn't realize at the time that I had automatically analized the energy frequency within me, grasped it devoid of distractions with perfect disclipline and made strictly the right changes to end the danger.

Simply put, this is like hacking reality. And come to think of it, though I know nothing about computer hacking, this frequency seems alot like computer code, but of course of an entirely different format. I've been trying all my life to figure this out. But it might help if I know what category of paranormal this is. I think it might be similar to witchcraft, but definitely not the same thing because it's not about charms and incantations.

Whatever this is, it's pure, neutral and independant. Sound familiar to anyone?

This post has been edited by Barnard: Feb 24 2011, 02:13 PM

--------------------
Stand strong for what's true in your heart, your mind and your soul. Be different. Be true. Be real.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse