Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Cursing Someone, PLEASE HELP!!
grim789
post Apr 24 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok so heres is the strory this guy that is way bigger than me is wanting to fight me im not a very big person and i have been passive for most of my life i hate fighting the reason he wants to fight is beacuse his girl broke up with him because he would abuse her and treat her like shit but know he is obbssed to the point he follows her and sits outside her house and wait for her to get home he tried to start stuff with me the other day but i ignored him best i could he has threatend to try and have me jumped and a bunch of other stuff but i was seriously considering taking a knife to school and if he tried something i planned on ending it but as you can imagine i really do not want to do this because i will be in loads of trouble. I have been involved in the occult for sometime now and i know about curses but not enough to perform one so i figured this would be a better alternative than seriously hurting him but i do not know a curse to perform or how it should be done any help would be great please im desperate this is a major problem for me right now.

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse