Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello Wizards :p, Young, aspiring... idfk anymore
Alt 14
post Sep 6 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hey, I'd like to introduce myself to the forum here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I'm a young male (18 in 10 days) who's been undergoing extreme spiritual changes over the past year or so. Recently (the last month) I have experienced a HUGE growth in abilities, specifically those pertaining to manifestation/magic. I mean I'm creating changes in reality (my reality anyway, not completely sure how it works yet) that most people don't think are even possible. I'm extremely happy with my more-or-less positive fortune. I'd just like to recount something that happened to me last night.

I have some experience with psychedelics, and have used marijuana sacredly countless times, but have only partaken in salvia 2-3 times. Last night completely shattered my notions of what was possible. I took a hit from a waterfall bong made with a bottle and a glass slider through the cap for a bowl, held it for ~25 seconds, and started to have an extremely uncomfortable experience. I then commanded the "spirits" acting on me to stop, and stated that I was not passive force to be acted upon, and that I was the actor. I saw my intentions creating reality with nothing holding back my wishes from manifesting. The night continued with 1 or 2 more hits of salvia and me casting several intention "spells" that I felt working instantly. At one point I thought I fucked up big time with a love spell gone wrong, so I prayed to the god/universe to correct my mistakes so that my end goal would be actualized. It may be important to note that on Aug 29th I decided to find attract my soul mate within 3-4 weeks, and that I've had tons of females I feel very compatible with come up to me and try to initiate a relationship(which I've been a bit reluctant to do because I'm not 100% sure who is my match yet). Anyway, long story short, salvia let me become a god. I've only felt this way one other time and that was on a mushroom trip. I'm absolutely positive I could gave levitated, cast fireballs, time travel, etc, but I did none of that because it seemed pointless. Most of the "spells" I cast that night were selfless, save the love spell (I'm tired of being lonely) and a general protection spell. I also ended up staying curled up in the fetal position completely nude, save a hemp necklace with a quartz crystal on it, emitting positive energy with words like "thanks" and "I love you."

I still don't think what happened last night has completely sunken in. It seems almost normal. I don't know how interested in learning magick from existing practices I am, but I was drawn to join here, and it looks like a pretty cool place. Also, is 17ish the normal age for beginning a life like this? I know of only one other person that's dealt with this, and he was 18 when he really started to have control over reality(19 now), but I don't really have any other sources of information about this whole process. Thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse