Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

If It's Already Been Said, then F**K OFF!
VitalWinds
post Jan 14 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Okay, seriously. I'm tired of people posting something WITHOUT READING THE OTHER DAMN POSTS. Let's say vagrant posts something, and so does esoterica. Maybe kath too. And you want to post what you have to say, and it's even well thought out. But you look and see all the big words (poor thing, you), and you decide you'll just post without reading. If you aren't going to read the entirety of what everyone else had to say, then all you're doing is making a topic become repetitive. Lengthy. ASININE. I was just reading a topic a minute ago and there must have been three posts that said the exact same thing. One of these people stated maybe one idea that hadn't been stated yet. The others just said the same things in a different way. I'll leave out who it was or what topic it was, but seriously. If you have at least a 4th grade reading level, you can read what the others said before you. Unless you just want to be a post whore. Yes, I like to keep an eye on my post count, but SERIOUSLY. Don't post some lengthy crap. (Crap being something like the above defined.) If I see someone do this multiple times I am gonna call you out on it. I have a very sharp tongue when I want to win an argument or just piss someone off, so be wary. And intelligent (post-wise).

(I don't think anyone's really posted anything like this before on here, but this is the Fight Club, we're all adults for the most part, we can all handle a little reality and maturity.)

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse