Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A Raven Attacked Me!, wtf?
valkyrie
post Aug 18 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

im not sure if this was an attack or a test...but it was strange. let me explain what happened: i was pulled out of my body into a projection. i was in my house...but my room was too dark to see who it was that pulled me out. i tried to go back to my body but i felt blocked...i couldn't wake myself up! what the heck? i was slammed up against my window, someone had grabbed my neck and pinned me. only for a second, before i wiggled loose and ran out the door and down the stairs. it became clear to me that the invader had control over my environment, so i decided to leave the house and make a dash into an open space so i could defend myself on an even playing field. i thought to transform into a dog...but i decided that was too limited against my foe, and an aerial perspective would be easier to see who was attacking me. i flew in the air and settled high on a tree branch overlooking the house...it was apparent that the entity was not attached to the house and that it was after me...the roof slat was being rented open by the thing as i passed over it...ok so it could fly too? i watched as the slat was punched open and fell to the ground and out came a bird. a bird??! well this was no ordinary bird...if it could attack me in the way that it did...i needed to protect myself...so it flew towards where i was but it didn't immediately see me...so i sprung out of the tree and tried to tackle it. it occurred to me, that if i used my arms to engage this creature we both would fall to the ground (because i wouldn't be able to sustain my flight)...but it was no matter to me because i had to take that risk...either it was going to be stopped or we both would be hurt in the fall. when i grabbed a hold of it...i was jerked back into my body...only to wake up very very very confused. with that, i also felt a strong jab into my stomach...as if it had tried to bite into me.

anyone think this could be a test and not a psychic attack? is this what they talk about when totem animals test you?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2024 - 07:15 PM