Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reiki/ Advice
grim789
post Jun 23 2012, 06:40 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

So i have been studying up on Reiki lately and have been really curious as to how this system works. What is it exactly i understand that it is a form of energy that is not like normal energy (if that makes sense). I really want to start practicing this healing form mostly for personal use. But i thought if i started practicing and eventually was able to really start to channel the energy that i could practice on others or even just my animals and plants.

Another thing is how would i get started every thing that i read it seems to be that you have to have a teacher to attune you to opening up and accepting reiki. But i do not have any money at all and being a unemployed college kid i can't afford to take a class (IMG:style_emoticons/default/06.gif) . Is there anyway that one can open themselves up to reiki on there own maybe some methods or advise.

Another thing i know most here will laugh at asking this question i have never really studied chakras much ( i know i should) I plain to btw. I just need some information maybe some good books to really get a rundown on them i have always been into different occult meditation and a number of other things. But i never really focused upon one thing in particular just studied a whole whole lot over the past few years practiced but not diligently. Mainly because i was in high school graduated moved in with friends stop practicing yada yada don't wanna bore anyone lol. But i have really been feeling the need to practice and focus more upon a certain aspect of energy and beginning Reiki as i would one day like to open up a practice of my own. Although i do not foresee this anytime soon but one day would be nice. I really want to start doing Reiki and learning the history methods practices everything so that i can for now practice on myself plants animals eventually others once i understand it well enough that i feel comfortable in doing so. I know that chakras are very important i have studied a bit on them i know the main ones and there functions. But that is as far as my knowledge really goes with them.

I have done energy work as far as creating psi balls and have had really good success with them. My visualization has improved tremendously over the past few years from where i first began. I can meditate for around 30 minutes at the moment and that is good for me since i got out of the practice for so long. I know some of the more experienced members here can meditate for hours on end. This is all i can think of at the moment that i just need some advice on i hoe i do not bother anyone here asking so many questions all the time. I just find this forum and it's members are the most educated people i have found throughout the years. And always enjoy reading the intelligent responses i get from them.

P.S. Sorry for my spelling/grammar i was never good at this but taking a class this fall so ill be working on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dumbells.gif) .

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse