Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Servitor Trouble?
nessari
post Dec 2 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

About a month ago I decided to try my luck in creating a servitor. I realize this is a bad idea now, but back then it seemed like just what I needed to both re-establish my faith in magic and solve a problem that is probably too complicated for just simple sigilwork. (I have been dabbling in magic for quite some time, since I was seventeen, but had a crisis of faith something like two years ago and have only lately begun to work in it again.)

Anyway, I charged the 'will' sigil of the servitor, and then began to meditate on it's appearance and tasks in more detail. Unfortunately the meditation was a bit too succesfull (no, I didn't fall asleep) since at some point I just had something of a spontaneus astral projection and decided to go with it instead of resuming my work with the servitor. This was probably another bad idea.

I just sort of assumed that the servitor project was a failure and thought nothing about it until a couple of weeks ago my roommate told me that she's been hearing noises during the night, and not the kind of small animal noises one would expect but ones that feel that there is some meaning behind them. I wear earplugs so I hadn't noticed anything, but last tuesday I woke up to someone knocking on my wall besides my head and many times just before falling asleep I think I hear speech, but too faint to make out. The strange thing is that there isn't any sort of 'presence' that I always felt when working with spirits when I was younger, so that led me to suspect that I actually did have some success in creating a servitor, just no way of communicating with it. I've also been really exhausted all the time since then. I tried to get it to communicate to me through dreams but it didn't quite work, though my dreams were a lot more vivid for a while. So, I guess if anyone has advice in how to either sort of 're-create' the servitor to actually match it's purpose or just suck it back into me, since I can't really communicate with it or tell it what to do?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse