Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Battle Magick, Just a little question..
Marshall
post Aug 5 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello, how are you? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Alright, so I was reading this book "PsyberMagick" by Peter J. Carrol, it is a very interesting book, very complete and the art is so simple, yet so perfect.

But then I found this topic about using Magick in a "Magickal Battle" something about creating shields, and emotional attacks to the other person, and that usually these battles are done with the porpuse of finding something!

What is this exactly? I mean, are these battles done in the material plane?
or are they like some kind of Astral Plane showdown?

Thank you very much for your attention, I know my question is stupid, but still, just wanted to get out of the doubt.
also, i think battles should be done directly, like strenghting your soul and your body and your mind, instead of your ability to aim curses at people.
You'd be able to defend yourself straight ahead, instead of hiding in a room, and you will be healthy!

Martial arts are like the only Battle Magick I know, and I think its more of an Inner battle with yourself and your limits!

Thanks again.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse