Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Pure Magick?, Regarding the reliablility information available
Lord_Vahn
post Aug 3 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

The Legementon consisting of severale parts being the greater and lesser keys and if iam to understand correctly the ars armadel as well as ars notoria, Ars Nova, Ars notoria, Ars Paulina Ect... so on and so forth. have all been transcribed from an original manuscript. which if iam to understand correctly was the handbook of some wizard's (magician)apprentice.

Now then that i have established this lemme continue on to say that the original gift decended from the heavens by word of mouth from angle and God to and original select few, sources indicate moses as one of these. that would suggest that the 1st generation of magick desenced from these learnered men and through out the years of passing these gifts on by word of mouth were eventualy written down into these grimoires. which then recirculated to the public in the form of the above books that were transcribed by mathers and crowley ect...

if i have followed this correctly thus far then i have thus drawn the following conclusion, although these books provide us with a key into envolking, summoning, conjuring sprits these books are side notes of apprentices and learning students and as such obscured by thier though of what they Believed the magical way was according to thier master that obscuered the way from what they learned from thier master, though provideds an acceptable cerimony for summoning beasts its rituals may be unintentionally marred due to misunderstanding or mistaught principles handed down through the first generation of magick to where we are now....

and so as the arbatle of magick suggestes that the only way to truly learn the way is from the angles and the sources them selves....

my question to you is then these books which have become the basis for which many of us have tried to draw our understanding of conjuring. is at last nothing more then the foot notes of the original wizards that once walked the earth...

at lest that what ive gather thus far by reading over the manuscripts am I'm just wondering what you guys think on the subject am i understanding this correctly did i miss somthing along the way? i by no means profess myself a master or a wizard, but a student that is carfully trying to understand this sacred art that has been handed down to us...
youre comments thoughts concerns?

--------------------
All who wander are not lost,
On our quest for knowledge we simply take different roads
but together through understanding study and deiligence
we can work toward our unique dreams and goals.
united by a our thirst for knowledege
it is my hope and dream,
that by our combined power
we can build a briliant future
for a greater spiritual world.
wishing you the best on your own spiritual journey
Lord Vahn Bieale De La Exodus.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes