Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Suggestions Please Tarot Help?
grim789
post Jan 26 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

So i reacently started reading the tarot i have had the liz dean deck for a few years i mainly meditated on the deck and try to do a reading but never fully tried to understand and learn the cards. But recently i have been really drawn to learning the tarot i have been trying many techniques to learn the cards and spreads and practice with the one card draw each day. And to really try to learn the card and have been journeling every reading question. Also i have been trying to right down interpreation of my reading as well as a few key words of the cards to help remember them and there ideals and meanings. But i feel like i need to do more practice to better learn and understand the cards. I was wondering some of the ways to best get practice? Also which method of your choice is best and also what kind of layout im just starting to use the major arcana cards first so that i may really learn those first and then maybe once i feel comfortable in doing a reading with those move on to the minor arcana and learn them. Could someone list some of your own practices and how you would suggest for me to best begin my journey with the tarot. Again i am really drawn and passionate about learning the tarot any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, grim.
Peace.

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th October 2024 - 10:47 AM