Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dreams And Spirit Animals?, spirits
Wanabeee
post Nov 7 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

well i dont really know if this is even in the right arena to post this but here i go,
the other night i had a dream involving a familiar fox spirit that i have grown to think is a guide of some sort. now the first time i had visited this spirit before, it had attacked me until i began to retaliate back during a shamanic exercise to find it. in my dream i encountered something new. the spirit of a larger than average lynx. they both wanted to devour me and in this dream. my house was part forrest and part my house the staircase and kitchen were whole and the living room area and everything else was converted into this forrest with reddish brown earth as the forrest floor.
so to escape i gave them my leg. which of course in the dream was grew back instantly. so i saw the lynx start eating my torn off leg and the fox wasn't in plain sight . i then ran up stairs to the seccond floor of the house and asked my two brothers and sister why they didn't help me and i woke up. any ideas as to what it means?
thanks in advance

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse