Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

How Can I Talk To Me Servitor?
GargoyleChick
post Jun 13 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm new to this forum so please bare with me. I created an entity, and am having trouble talking to him. I can't hear him or be sure that what I'm hearing is him. I also can't tell him apart from other entities.

Does anyone know how I can communicate with him? Or figure out which entity around me is him? At one point I thought I knew which one was him, but then I wasn't sure and that entity left, which my servitor is supposed to be with me at all times.

I had a dream last night, and things were being spelled out on a white board, saying, "My egregore needs to be fed," but when I created him, I decided to have him feed off of the earth's energy, so I'm not sure if that was just a dream, but just in case a did ritual to give him energy.

I've thought about trying the ouija board, but that might just draw in other beings and confuse me even more.

If you need to know why I created him, it was to have a constant companion, to spend time with me, protect me, and be affectionate with me (but he's not meant to be a boyfriend).

p.s. I'm sensitive to energies so I can tell if there is an entity around, but I'm not sensitive enough to tell the difference between them or communicate with them.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse