Am I Mad?
nyechna
post Sep 2 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi everyone

This has been a bit of a weird one.

For the past couple of months I have started developing a bizarre fear of the dark. It has steadily been getting worse and now I have to sleep with the light on at night.

Things started to get weird last week with me waking up at exactly 3:00am every night with my body spasming. My body has also experienced weird spasms on occassion when Iīm lying in bed, but not at other times. Also on one occasion when lying in bed I felt something punch my knee from under my bed through the mattress. I wasnīt really sure if I was imagining stuff or whether it was real. Until tonight.

I felt more agitated then normal and but apart from that everything was normal, although I was not tired. Suddenly I felt a huge amount of terror, and something under the bed starting punching my leg with a regular rhythm. I know this sounds a bit cheesy, but there was also a sound that started as a low moan but got louder and higher in pitch until it was almost a roar. My visualisation abilities are rubbish, but I did kind of make out the outline of shapes in the room.

I hurredly did an impromptu version of the LBRP and the problems stopped. I even felt the mattress and bed sinking back down. However, I thought could just about see 2 very thin figures at the bottom of my bed.

I know I have a vivid imagination, but I think actually feeling the punches was a bit more than I could imagine. I have been doing a lot of pathworking, especially with the Qaballah recently, and have felt my abilities improve very rapidly in the past week, but I donīt know if there is any connection there.

Anyone got any ideas of what it is and what I can do?

Thanks.

--------------------
Day of Living, Rising Sun,
Day of Plenty, Gracious Sun,
Day of Perfect, Grand Delight
Day of Fortune, Brilliant Night

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic