Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Lustful Female Came To Me In My Dreams?
Shogunronin
post May 26 2009, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Just would like to share with you all a experience I had when sleeping last night. I was in a normal nights dream of mine peacefully. Then suddenly out of no where this entire dream morphed me straight into my room. I was laying on my back in the exact same position that I had fell asleep in but I was still dreaming. I was laying down on my bed and I was looking around my room, but in my dream my room looked more darker and the air and atmosphere just seemed like it was like glue and was really thick. Then suddenly a dark ghost like figure came floating above me and it was female in appearance and nature and she looked extremely beautiful. She had abit of a tan with long dark hair and her skin just looked so perfect to me. She had puffy brown lips and it looked like she was wearing brown lipstick. She looked like she was wearing a large dress that hung down low and I think it was black, but I cannot be sure of this. Then suddenly out of no where she pulled my penis out and tried to have sex with me there and then. she was just so dominant it was impossible to resist her. it felt intensely real for around 10 seconds then I dont know why she looked around hastefully like something was coming and she quickly left, but she didnt just vanish, she kinda turned into a shadow and then went across the room, I woke up and I think I saw this shadow watching me but I cannot be certain. One of the weird things that came to me was a symbol as she left and it looked like the English Alphabet around the pentagram, it had A at the top with B,C,D and E at east, with the other letters around it and U,V,Y,X,Y,Z inside the pentagram. Do you think it could mean something? Do you think I could use this as some kind of protection symbol or use it to draw sigils? The link is below

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/b...pentagram-1.jpg

This post has been edited by Shogunronin: May 26 2009, 08:32 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse