Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Astral Initiation
scoobs
post Jan 14 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I am looking for information about Astral Initiation or maybe the name of a book that can help me. I had a really strange experience last summer and am trying to make sense of it.

This is what I know so far:

ASTRAL INITIATIONS are dreams and visions that occur spontaneously or by deliberate astral travel, that are of an initiatory nature. In magic they are referred to as having occurred in "a temple not made by hands". The occult tends to view astral initiations with skepticism, while admitting that they may be valid. This is because they happen within the mind of the person who had the vision, and may not be a psychic reality at all but, subconscious desires or simple lies for attention or unearned rank. Valid astral initiations are distinguished by the changes in the person. They manifest increased spirituality, psychic energy or the ability to call on powers that they did not have before their dream/vision. All valid astral initiations will have a physical and a psychic manifestation in the life of the person that experiences them.

The experience was terrifying for me, especially since I wasn't a student of the occult beforehand. There was another presence there that seemed to control other people....easily. IT made me choose between death or doing something really dark to save myself....I refused and expected to die. The next day I was still in a fearful state and was made to enter the water briefly while the others flanked me in a sort of circle...they weren't themselves...it was really strange. Since then I have had the increases in spirituality, psychic moments, increased sensitivities and I think powers to call. I don't seem to have a physical manifestation and don't really know what to look for either.

any help would be appreciated thanks.

--------------------
Student of Life

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse