Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Self Defense Techniques
SadhriiAgnVega
post Aug 28 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

This thread is a collection box of techniques used to defend yourself against certain types of 'psychic attacks'.

I hope for there to be a range of power in this and for people to place their defense techniques with a few bits of
information. For instance, how drastic is it. Choking the life force of an opponent DRASTIC! Putting a sheild up Minor.

I'll go ahead and open the box with my 2 cents.

First thing's first, develop a mystic body and charge it.
What you need!
A body
A higher language (sanskrit, hebrew, latin, ancient chinese, own sacred language)
The ability to be creative
Your pantheon of deities
A book of organization

First, call on a mother goddess or creator god to charge and develop your mystic body. Use your own descriptions and imagination to put the body together. Charge with appropriate forces, each and every part of your mystic body with what it
represents. This is all done in vivid visualization meditation. Develop the mystic body with a name, let the name mean something to you which represents and strong magical being and it will be in the chosen higher language. Then select tools, use your imagination for this - swords, wands, bowls, beads, hair, guns, rocks - whatever, as long as you have an organized method of what they represent. Charge each of them individually with the appropriate deity. Example.
"I ____ ask you, Thor to charge this mystic hammer with heavenly strength to destroy corruptive entities. Amen"

Charge each item and your mystic body 9 times a week for 9 weeks. After this time it will be self sustaining. To summon your mystic body, utter the mantra you create for it 3 times. Or even just the name of your mystic body. Once the mystic body is practiced, you wont always have to tell it what to do. It will develop initiative but will never break your rules. You will be god to the mystic body.

This is great fun as well as hard work so enjoy it and get creative. See what happens next time someone psychic attacks you and you call on your thor charged mystic body. You might be surprized at the results.

everyone feel free to stick in their 10 cents and let's try to get a dictionary of self defense.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse