Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Multi-Species Economy and Money, Red fish blue fish rich fish poor fish
Draw
post Jul 2 2012, 06:00 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Well i'm back, i didn't save the world, i failed.

Like a million other plan's that fell short of fulfillment. I had to give it a go.

First post i clicked on was this, an your sigil inspired me to Sigilize my ideas on money, which i think was a good thing.

It's quite wrong, money, by it's very nature it rewards people for species selfishness an hardly anything else.

None of my money spells seem to work beond getting things ticking over again, this may be due to my ineptitude but i like to think it's because large quantitys of the stuff would corrupt my pure nature.
However, that is most likey just an excuse so i can continue thinking i'm better than everyone, especially the rich people i don't know.

Like a true idealist, i've been trying to find an alternative ecconomic solution most of my life, so here it is, bear with me, its a bit rough around the edges.
You will probably just think im crazy, which is probably true to most standards, hear me out though because good critisisim makes everyone sainer.

Imagine if money wasn't just created by banks or standardised by a finite material substance like gold.
Imagine that every living thing on this planet were given a bank account with a living allowance and that was how money was created..

So everyone gets enough living allowance to live a comfortable life (globaly stabalizing over a period of time)
Even if their in work or already have lots of money.

I'm not sure how this would effect the global ecconomy, pumping wealth indefinilty like this would need a means in-which money was destroyed so it would cycle
and not deflate the value of the currency's, maybe taxation
I'm no economist, so i'll leave the devil to the details

You see if money could be derived from looking after the interests of other species as well as humans it would create a whole compassionate industry.
loads of jobs of alturistic ideals

I see it working like.. the fisherman fish's for tuna, get's it, but because the tuna own's itself the fisherman owes the species of tuna (an any other species caught) an amount of money so when he sells the tuna to people he can pay the fish back (which could fund fish breeding/preservation programs) with the money from other peoples living allowance.
Now it's obvious that each indevidual fish wouldn't be easily able to spend their money, but they could hire as groups (species or localized ecco systems) people to better their living conditions in whatever way they could.

With technologie as it is, it's not hard to see how this could be accomplished within a lifetime.

I guess what i'm trying to define here is a model of altruistic motives so that the 'luck' of the sigl would give the user equivilant money according to a higher set of motives
and maybe to also loose money accordingly aswell.

So if you live your life accordingly you are blessed by the thing but if your an evil bastard its going to buggar you up.
Either way it should alter the flow of money in the world, placing presure in all the right places to cause a global rearrangement
Also, if your wishing for money, it 'should' naturaly help you pursue alturistic goals rather than become more selfish as it seems to when wishing for wealth in other ways.

So in a way, this is a sigil that may take you on a journey to perform some saintly task that you will be rewarded for with money..
or having already contributed to society/ecology to be rewarded as such..
or having earnestly decided to contribute, gain reward before the task, like credit, so as lack of money wouldn't hinder the accomplishment of said tasks..

Well that's the idea anyway, it's not finished, i've not enchanted the sigl yet, looking for a bit of critisisim first, what ya recon?

Baaah, well i've removed my sigil as it was disdainfully off topic.. apparently.

This post has been edited by Draw: Jul 2 2012, 05:18 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse