Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Lessons For The Nec Practitioner(on Energy)
OmNamaShivaya
post Nov 27 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hey guys..Its around 4am in my country and im down with a bad bout of flu but i decided to post these important lessons i have learnt thus far in the practice of the Nec..My experiences may be different from others so whatever advice im giving,take what you need,and discard those that you dont.

1)Serious Sigil charging(magick in general too) requires energy output from both the spirit and more importantly the practitioner him/herself.
Your intent and Will are all energy outputs and will take a significant amount out of you,so just be aware what you are getting into.
2)As per point 1,i wouldnt advice those starting out, to work with more than one sigil cause your energy in your body might go haywire(mine is).Pick one spirit and finish your current magick process entirely before working on others(for example if your most pressing issue is money then work and solve that with ziku first before moving on to other things)

3)ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS cut your link with the sigil once your particular magick process is done(there are exceptions) before making another sigil for another spirit for some other process,This is because once you charge a sigil,it is linked to you and will sometimes drain you of your energy slowly.You wont feel it at first,but after working with ziku,aranunna and already achieving what they were used for i still kept their sigils and went on to another spirit.The energy drain was massive..

4)Gil is powerful and some of his abilities are still yet to be discovered.But when using his powers,its better to focus on a single specific taskrather than a general one because hes a HUGE energy drainer.Working with him for a particular girl is easier on the practitioner then charging his sigil for broad based attraction of the opposite sex.(go for it if you are like the energizer battery)

5)Unless you are a real pro with the necro,(and even then u shud be careful),never use YOURSELF as a sigil material.That means tatooing or drawing the sigil on yourself.I knew a guy who drew Gil's sign on his chest.His body heated up like CRAZY and he could not open his eyes for days cause his eyes felt "heaty".

Lastly,when you are giving offerings to the dieties,think many times before giving out your blood or cum.This is not something you do for fun,the link you create with the diety with these kinda offerings is like Super glue.I would love to hear from guys who either gave blood or some other bodily fluid as offerings.

That is all for now..Hope this is useful for you guys..

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse