Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Enhanced Perception Results In Diminished Health State?
Naberius
post Feb 26 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

In recent months, I’ve experienced some associated difficulty in accessing my ability to discern the emotional conditions of others in my immediate surroundings. It seems that whenever I willfully expand my consciousness beyond my physical being, to sample the array of sentiment in my environment, I am left with one of two possible eventualities: (1.) a painful headache largely encompassing the right hemisphere of my skull, or (2.) a mental “fog” if you will that inhibits my cognitive ability to varying degrees. Moreover, the pain remains with me for a substantial amount of time—as does the fog.

The complications listed above periodically occur with other forms of extra-physical sensory. If I try to employ what little clairvoyant ability I’ve developed, for instance, the pain or fog may insinuate themselves according to whatever sporadic schedule these ailments abide by. They are not as consistent as they tend to be with my emotional sensory ability, but they are troubling nonetheless.

I fear that if I do not resolve these issues soon, I’ll be completely dissuaded to continue down the metaphysical paths that I’ve chosen which would result in a serious impediment to my spiritual growth. For assistance, I turn to those of you within this community with greater levels of expertise than myself. What prompts these symptoms to occur? Am I accessing my sensory capabilities incorrectly, inflicting self-harm in my ignorance? Are my senses touching upon malignant energies which ultimately manifest as physical discomfort, or is it the result of another explanation that I have not yet touched upon?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse