Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Magical Oils, Using oil in magical workings
Bb3
post Mar 10 2007, 09:51 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I just did a cursory search of amazon and couldn't find much in the way of anything written on the art of magical oils. Of course there's cunningham's book incense oils and brews and I own it. However, it's not nearly the in depth look into the oils that I was hoping for, I would guess that there's probably some pretty good info out there but I just don't know what to type.

Magical oil has the potential to be one of the most effective, and powerful weapons in a magicians arsenal. Two important things they are capable of is helping to aid in a state of otherwordly conciousness as well as protection. Those are just two of the many uses that oils might be applied in.

In my experience I've only used oils to anoint candles and that has been good, but I would like to hear from anyone who uses oils or has thoughts on the uses of oils. Also, if someone knows of a book or website with such information please do post or send me a PM.

--------------------
Mad skillz

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse