Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Twin / Doubling Up
Chahel
post Apr 6 2005, 11:39 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

For the past few months, I have been trying to repeat certain things which have happened to me in obe. A few times, I have combined forms (accidentally) of myself and been surprised by the outcome. Although I try each night to accomplish this, I have had only one success. It was in lucid dreaming, however. The clarity was magnificent, but I was trying for it to be in obe. It's like ordering a fine wine and getting served grape juice. Sweet, but lacking in potency. I'm calling it a success, perhaps, because I don't want to feel like a complete arse.

Anyway, if anyone has tips or even casual advice, I would appreciate it. I should mention that this is taking up most of my resources and that my usual obe work and dreaming has fallen under. In fact, the last time I was even semi-lucid was a few days ago and that amounted to little more than watching a tall blonde man in a light green suit watching me from afar. This is very far from how good it can be and it worries me. My opinions are that I'm trying too hard, that it's time to just give up, that I need to step back and just let it come on its own, or that I'm afraid of it working.

This post has been edited by Chahel: Apr 6 2005, 11:42 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse