Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Things Of Life That Offer Clues To The Nature Of Life, Life and Living
al_zaine
post Oct 2 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

There are things all around us which reveal to us possible characteristics of life, maybe in full or maybe in part but they are there and the reason I believe this is simple, we are not 'in' life, we are life.
All that is is life. Therefore it must be fair to say that we can find the true nature of life, infact I think one could say we have already found life.
To say that we must find something or that we have found something is to say that it was lost in the first place but how can we loose life, it's absurd, we are living so we are life. If anything all we have lost is our heads.
When I say our heads I mean the driver behind the wheel.
There could be many reasons why you've lost your head, it could be that like so many others, including myself, you have become engrossed by all the qualities and aspects of day-to-day living and are now in cruise control or on autopilot.
All those aspects and qualitities of life that you have picked up along the way while you live are taken in from outside our 'shell' and you could say held captive (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) until we have done with them, then we discard of them, in a sense. All is energy and energy is imperishable, instead everything is recycled.
So with that in mind, those qual's and Asp's collected should be regurgitated (in what way is beyond me right now) and in doing so we can operate in accorDance with life itself.
All is in motion, it is good to let go of things, people go through phases and they get new interests which takes them away from something else, then they might get tired of that interest and find a new interest or go back to some older ones. Maybe their past interests may have been destructive, like smoking, and there are still qualities from that interest left over which haven't been 'handled' efficiently. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/knuppel2.gif)
If those deeper aspects were dealt with efficiently then you would be free from them, and that is what it's all about, being free. You have to pull them out by the roots and discard them. To be truly free and one with life is to keep up with it and by holding on to things you will eventually slow yourself down, up to the point of stand still, maybe this is when we die and we can live alot longer by letting go of our false pretenses.

For now I will stop though I could continue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

all is ALL
Peace
AL

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse