Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dream Issues
al_zaine
post Jan 25 2008, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hey.
I'm not very skilled at remembering small details of my dreams, mainly because there are bigger issues that I notice and try to evaluate so forgive me for not offering much information.
I had a dream last night which was similar to a previous dream which left me feeling uncomfortable and basically wanted to ask if anyone has had a similar experience and what you make of it.
I will start with the main issue and present the similarities as I go. In my first dream, which was about 2 months ago, I was running from these random people and it was a dark setting, I was running along a typical main road( like a smaller motorway) but there were no cars..... not that I looked to see if they were there I just remember not seeing any. There was a moment when I was running down a spiral staircase which belonged to some ghetto flats and as I was going I became..... extremely slow, I was pulling on the staircase rail to aid me down the stairs, even when I would jump the last few steps to hasten myself it had no effect and I was litterally pulling myself against this unseen force which was like some kind of glue. This is my main issue, the feeling of running as though I was in water or like a website said 'quicksand'.
The dream I had last night was similar in that I was running away from people again, only this time it wasn't random people, it was the police. And this time I remember seeing my friends in the dream who was also running from the police as though we'd done something. Once again, as I was attempting to leap over something, I believe it was a fence which had some bush growing on it, I became incapable of moving faster than a slug as all the other people were perfectly fine, and catching up with me. I managed to pull myself over the fence and tried hiding within the bush which was growing up the fence but as I was, one of the officers leaped over and landed right infront of me and looked straight at me. I remember seeing his face but unfortunatley don't remember if he was someone I actually knew but it was kind of unsettling, because for one, he was chasing me and I have no clue as to why and secondly becuase it was one of the most personal moments of a dream I have had for a while, mainly due to the fact that he was there for me and we were practically face to face, he went to grab me and then I remember I'm running again, with a little more ease at this point, then I woke.
Can I just add that in the first dream, when I was running down the stairs or trying to run should I say, There was this african woman at the bottom just standing there, and then I noticed my exit point was no good becuase there was this metal gate which was locked......I was able to put my arms through the gate because it was like a railing but I could not fit through it and thats when I woke. The black woman became irrelevant to me when I noticed the gate. Also I felt a strong sense of lonliness in the first dream which was not a factor in the second dream.
Anyway, to finish up, my main issue is with this stiffness stuff. Whats it all about.
Peace
AL.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Jan 25 2008, 08:09 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse