Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Info Needed On Animal(cat) Spirit Gaurdian?, Anything about animal guides/protectors/familiars??
Lightning777
post Apr 18 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hello all. I've within these past few months became of a very large Cat spirit that acompanys me and seems like some kind of gaurdian and would love any info on this.
Let me give you the relavent background,
I was originally a dog person. Never had cats or been around them. After I got injured some years ago I spent YEARS in the recovery process and needed a companion. One day i went outside my apt and there was this beat to hell, black cat laying on my front porch. He had a broken leg, a toe chopped off , broken ribs and massive gashes and infected wounds all over him. He was feral so I couldn't touch him.Long story short, After 6 mos of feeding him(meat only) he finally came in. Me and my friend who works for a vet managed to doctor him up. After a full year he became my roomate and I could actually touch him.
Ok how this relates; I really started to have a thing for cats after this(he turned out to be a great partner not to mention the meanest cat around Lol).
that was 7years ago.
within this past 6 mos I became aware of a huge(big as a female lion) black cat w/rounded ears & glowing green eyes sitting next to me. At first I thought this was some sort of astral extension of my cat but it's with me wherever I go.
I makes me feel someone has my back evenwhen in dangerous company, so a gaurdian of some sort me thinks.
It has tremendous energy that seems to be tied to me.
I do recall this now as I'm writting: A few months ago I was finishing up my evening "work" and did something really out of character for me as I'm a christian;. I asked that the Goddess Bast would come into my home and let her blessings, protection and prosperity be with me and also to allow my property to be a sancturary for the strays that have no where else to be lay their heads, and they do come at night when mine is in as they are "respectful "of the black terror( i don;t feed them though haha ).
Before this I had been drawn to Bast while reading up on Egyptian Gods and even was "tempted" to buy a stauette of her from an Occult supply mag I had, but could not get it as it's an Idol and I can't cross that line.
But I figured I ask angels for the same sort of things so why not?
I'm not sure when the spirit cat showed itself before that prayer or after..My friends laugh and say they cant believe the "wolf" had become a cat ha ha! (they used to call me Lucan; from the wolf boy tv series?) .
That Spirit will lend me it's power if needed. It seems to be a good spirit and I like having it around.
Do you think this could be related to that mental evocation of Bast?
Do any of you know of any specific spirits that prefer to take that form?
Aside from it's size and intensity it doesn't alarm me at all.
I did notice it made people in the room leary of Me when it was there visible to me.
Thank you for any info on this as this is a new type of spirit for me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_bookread.gif)
Ps hers a laugh; I've been getting these "promtps" to go ask to volunteer at the Columbus zoo, to work with the big cats!!
That's so wierd!! I do have some psychic link to all cats now. They seem to be drawn to me, and not for food ha ha!
Thanks Love and Light the Catman

This post has been edited by Lightning777: Apr 18 2008, 12:20 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse