Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Double Appearance... Any Suggestions?
cynndelw
post Sep 10 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Astral appearances, Ive asked a few people what these particular ones are, but when i started all this stuff about a year ago, i saw ALLU (necronomicon demon) and people said they didn't know what I was describing and i had to go and work it out for myself. When i confronted them saying they knew all the time, it turns out they did. They were just letting me work it out for myself, but i don't know if they are being serious or having me on and im struggling to find anything books and net, so i'll take any suggestions.

I was trying to astral the other night and two demons (?) appeared to me, one on the left other on the right. The one on my right side was short and dressed all in black robes with bright orange lining, he was bald, but his black skin looked like mud when it has dried out quickly (huge cracks in it, is what im getting at)and really pale blue eyes that were heavily lidded. The one on my left was a blinding bright mix of light blue and mauve robes swishing around him, i couldnt see his face because of the white light emitting from it, but did notice he had a white beard, about collar bone length. Both of them were just standing on either side of me until i came to. O I forgot this part but as i was just relaxing i could feel them touching me, my hair would move, a breeze on my arm that sort of stuff.
PS. the closest match i can think of off the top of my head for the black demon is one mentioned in kingdoms of flame, cant remember the name, but the short round one with light blue eyes, but his white (?) paraphrasing here but you cant stare into his eyes to long or he can take over the evocation. But I wasn't doing any pathworking or shit like that. Im at work so can't really reference it.

This post has been edited by cynndelw: Sep 10 2008, 06:44 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse