Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Astral Travel Theory
BalderAsir
post Dec 26 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hello all, i understand this is my first post, so i will introduce myself before I start.

i've had a massive interest in all things 'magic' especially astral projection. Now, i've never personally projected. I've gotten close, but hey, i'm still practising. Not in a rush for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Now i've got a theory in relation to astral projecting. From my understanding of quantum physics, which is still in its infancy, the human body is made up of energy. Now. the same can be said about astral bodies, that they are a form of pure energy. After a night of practising to project, i had a thought, once the projector has moved to a new location eg, from the bedroom to another house down the road (example only) then in theory, if the projector had enough skill or practise in controlling their 'energy' then one should be able to transfer their physical body to the same location then merge their astral and physical body together, effectivly allowing one to transport themselves from place to place.

I've been planning on practising and experimenting with this theory, after doing heaps and heaps of research into Quantum physics etc i'll chronical my progress and the evolution of my theory.

Now, that been said, what do others think? anything to share? is it possible? etc etc etc

Regards

BalderAsir

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse