Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

An Introduction Of His Godliest Son Of Sekhemt., Greetings and salutations come and get to know me.
GodlyMan
post Feb 6 2009, 02:57 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

It’s a unordinary story of an innocent child constantly gazing out into space or closing my eyes, sensing my body at it’s calmest and so forth but very much so unaware at that moment in time of what it was that I was really doing was called meditation. Surely later on I wasn’t sheltered from such things as the T.V. and so I was instilled with the idea of what meditation was and already knew how to do it.

I was an inquisitive and perspective child loving to learn more of the world around me; so it is that I found such things as science, mythology and art to become the extra driving force in my life. I remember the times when I was so young (6 or so) when me mommy sit myself on her lap to read me the very vivid stories of the Egyptian myths, I’d get so much inspiration from these stories and beliefs that it still holds my captive attention to this very moment. But all this is be sides the point though because this was only the catalyst that brings my academic interest to full circle with my ritualistic-higher magic’s, moreover for the better part of my life I had to come to the very serious conclusion that I’m a real psychic that has time and time over again-to my simple amusement proved to myself and my friends that your mind is the most untapped resource that anyone person does possess and that you can use it for good or harm.

After using meditation for some time I had a moment of clairvoyance that seemed to last forever but it was maybe under a minute or so; I was only eight years old at the time but what I bared witness onto was one of the scariest forms of E.S.P. or at least that’s my opinion of precognition, I got to see eight years into the future-to when I was sixteen, (I’m 24 now by the way.) I’m not putting my account of this lightly in the very least because what I seen in my visions came to be all too true in every aspect! I got to see months & months of accurate detail of my mundane youthful happenings, I later on learned that knowing such things can take the rich luster out of life; I’m too damned curious for my own well being and had to take things further and experiment with trying to see more and I got by more then I bargained to achieve out of it. So for now at this point in my life I don’t care to look into what should be left unknown to me for the moment thus I’ve placed this gift or burden on my back burner of familiarity. This is one of the few forms of E.S.P. that I’ve become adept with but there’s a few other’s as well!

I’ve at some point with my skills have also toyed with what’s called retro-cognition: the ability of knowing things that have taken place. To my amazement I have been able to do things that most people can’t such as give an oral report on what my friends have done at parties, clubs, raves and so forth, plus there have been other things that I shouldn‘t of known other wise.

I’m a skeptical person as are most people so I’ve taken into account; anything dealing with this subject-that for me to accept what I seen was authentic that it would have to be a repeatable occurrence. This is why sometimes I go to far to say the least.

The other forms of E.S.P. I’ve run upon have been mostly telepathic in nature and I mean that both ways; reading minds but not as frequent as forcing my thoughts on others thus striping their free will away.

Other then these types of psychic occurrences there’re things that I can’t explain such as imposing my will on physical reality to have my desires come to fruition threw mediation and high magic, I guess it will be later in life when I get those kind of answers threw science.

I don’t know there’s something that I should also bring up in light of my experience and that’s I’ve learnt a lot with what I’ve already possessed as far as E.S.P. goes; an grater understanding of how to correlate, relate & compare one phenomenon to help me pursue an other type of extra sensory perception.

Bare with me here and listen. With my awareness in precognition gave something to lead me more or less and was the biggest factor in all of this. I happen to think because I’d totally be consumed within a vision and I some how I also learnt to exchange the roles within the vision world to do other magical things plus learn to manage my visions so they’d not expend my sensitive tolerance for such said visions. I don’t know but I’m pleased with all the results that I’ve had over the years but I do know that I have a long ways to go still.

I’d certainly agree with one of the statements that I read out of a book and that was, it doesn’t take a well-read witch to possess true power.

What kind of witch am I? Well for starters I don’t believe in any theisms. Yes I do practice the art of witchcraft but when it pertains to what’s normally referred to as high magic I take the archetype approach to such. Any of the many pantheons of gods I wish to work with are noting to me but a mere avatar to express my feelings and emotions.

Furthermore I also feel that rituals and ceremonies are done for my entertainment & aren’t necessary to produce an result of any kind but that’s not to say that I don’t meat these deities on the astral realm but do I think that their more then what I believe them to be, then no, most of the time I care not to even use the mental tools of ritual & ceremony to aide me.

Most of my results but not all are normally seen within two weeks to a month, it just depends on what I sat out to do. I hope to some day reach my aspirations of producing a result within a much shorter period of time and sometimes I have. The likes of 24 hours or less would make me most pleased to see something happen that I desired.

Bottom Line People this is who I am.

--------------------
Only in the name of the Greater-Work do I give chase, for the sake of the sciences and global peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse